Interim managers for your success.
Put simply, deploying an interim manager is ideal if challenges suddenly crop up that require level-headed intervention, but there is a lack of internal resources. But also, if certain situations require special knowledge for a limited time period. All of these situations can be bridged by ponte.interimmanagement in Linz.
Our interim managers have at least 20 years of professional experience and many years of management experience at first and second management level, and most have worked for international firms.
They deliver an impressive level of management, social skills and methods, and cover the full range of functions from project management through departmental management to managing director level and the supervisory board.
Interim managers work for you on a time basis
and can assume all the functions of
Here are the most important examples:
- Interim managers take on operative leadership of projects involving several or all departments.
- In sales and marketing, interim managers implement both operative as well as strategic marketing and sales objectives.
- In finance, interim managers take on tasks in corporate finance, controlling and auditing.
- In engineering, interim managers are deployed as plant or manufacturing managers, including quality assurance and research and development.
- In logistics and procurement, interim managers are used to drive results in projects concerning operative and strategic purchasing as well as solving logistics challenges.
- In IT they can take on systems development projects, operative IT tasks and manage training and support.
- They can take on the role of mentor for future managers in your company and ensure that they are ready to face the daily challenges of your business.